Re: I have a twisted personality

Post by shimaritsu on December 29th 2007, 22:00

linkmac wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
MArtth wrote:A partir de combien de message je pourrais devenir un peu plus haut gradé

Sinon je monte ma constitution et je fait un coup d'etat

My name is Nap, Napoleon

anyway je me la ferme

50 Posts, après sa vas a coup de x5.(Donc: 50, 250, 1250, 6250 et ainsi de suite jusqu'a un maximum de 50 000 posts.)

Whooof! Glad I'm an admin!Amityville!

But You're not an admin for nothing. You got work to do...

Like what?
WTF?
See if there is people spaming, flaming, having bad behaviour and such... WTF...
He got a point there KyKy that what admin do in forum Its ok
Haaa~WHA? get i can't believe that he forgot that.
I at least i do the work. Lol
Im a good admin right inferno. Yeah~

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on December 30th 2007, 00:39

shimaritsu wrote:
linkmac wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
MArtth wrote:A partir de combien de message je pourrais devenir un peu plus haut gradé

My name is Nap, Napoleon

anyway je me la ferme

50 Posts, après sa vas a coup de x5.(Donc: 50, 250, 1250, 6250 et ainsi de suite jusqu'a un maximum de 50 000 posts.)

Like what?
WTF?
See if there is people spaming, flaming, having bad behaviour and such... WTF...

Teteu... I already know all of that, I just tought there was something more. And yes I am being carefull and I do check if there is any kind of spaming and such.

Demons be gone!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on December 30th 2007, 05:27

WOW! This is so awsome! What is? Well you see guys, I've just discovered that my topic (this topic) is now considered as a popular topic, wich is quite awsome for me since I'm the one who made it! snif... Finally... Thanks so much you guys! Smile here's a few thanks :

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks! Here's some food, I like food...

What? Your topic became popular? So what! Go talk to you mother, she doesn't know where you've been!

Worthless insects, feel the almighty wrath of : MY THANKS!!! Now will you please excuse me, I've got to find a new way to destroy you!

HO HO HO! Thank you kids! HO HO HO!

Beware! My thanks!

Ok... Hum... Sorry about that guys... I guess the last one was the box ghost... A little bit to soon but anyway, just thank you and I'm gonna go to sleep now, good night! Thanks again

Last edited by Kykywox on January 28th 2009, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on December 30th 2007, 21:42

Kykywox wrote:
shimaritsu wrote:
linkmac wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

My name is Nap, Napoleon

anyway je me la ferme

Like what?
WTF?

Teteu... I already know all of that, I just tought there was something more. And yes I am being carefull and I do check if there is any kind of spaming and such.

Demons be gone!

Good. Smile

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on December 30th 2007, 21:44

Kykywox wrote:WOW! This is so awsome! What is? Well you see guys, I've just discovered that my topic (this topic) is now considered as a popular topic, wich is quite awsome for me since I'm the one who made it! snif... Finally... Thanks so much you guys! Smile here's a few thanks :

What? Your topic became popular? So what! Go talk to you mother, she doesn't know where you've been!

Worthless insects, fell the almighty wrath of : MY THANKS!!! Now will you please excuse me, I've
got to find a new way to destroy you!

Beware! My thanks!

Ok... Hum... Sorry 'bout that guys... I guess the last one was the box ghost... A little bit to soon but anyway, just thank you and I'm gonna go to sleep now, good night! Thanks again

Haha, congratulation. Smile This post consider the most popular because you made a good work into keeping it alive. Laughing Continu the good work! Good Work

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on December 31st 2007, 02:21

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:WOW! This is so awsome! What is? Well you see guys, I've just discovered that my topic (this topic) is now considered as a popular topic, wich is quite awsome for me since I'm the one who made it! snif... Finally... Thanks so much you guys! Smile here's a few thanks :

Worthless insects, fell the almighty wrath of : MY THANKS!!! Now will you please excuse me, I've
got to find a new way to destroy you!

Beware! My thanks!

Ok... Hum... Sorry 'bout that guys... I guess the last one was the box ghost... A little bit to soon but anyway, just thank you and I'm gonna go to sleep now, good night! Thanks again

Haha, congratulation. Smile This post consider the most popular because you made a good work into keeping it alive. Laughing Continu the good work! Good Work

Yeah, thanks pal!

I am so sick of this pop crap!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on December 31st 2007, 03:59

Ok guys! My personalities and I feel like it would be interesting to do some personality discusion and argumentation with, you know, my personality twists. What I'm asking you guys is if I should do another topic with it or should I just do it here and let to let you enjoy. I would really appreciate your opinion on this because I just love to do those arguings between characters and I hope you do too! Thanks for your support and I hope I'll get responses soon!

Respond or feel my squirelly wrath!

Last edited by Kykywox on April 15th 2008, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on December 31st 2007, 20:35

Kykywox wrote:Ok guys! My personalities and I feel like it would bee interesting to do some personality discusion and argumentation with, you know, my personality twists. What I'm asking you guys is if I should do another topic with it or should I just do it here and let to let you enjoy. I would really appreciate your opinion on this because I just love to do those arguings between characters and I hope you do too! Thanks for your support and I hope I'll get responses soon!

It would be nice but you shouldn't make another topic that have that same idea as this one or else the forum would be overflowed with post having the same idea of work so you should stay in the topic where the orginal idea was create.

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 1st 2008, 20:19

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:Ok guys! My personalities and I feel like it would bee interesting to do some personality discusion and argumentation with, you know, my personality twists. What I'm asking you guys is if I should do another topic with it or should I just do it here and let to let you enjoy. I would really appreciate your opinion on this because I just love to do those arguings between characters and I hope you do too! Thanks for your support and I hope I'll get responses soon!

It would be nice but you shouldn't make another topic that have that same idea as this one or else the forum would be overflowed with post having the same idea of work so you should stay in the topic where the orginal idea was create.

Hum, good point! By the way, the video game section is starting to go toward this a little, I think...
And last thing I want t say is congratulation and F*** you at the same time 'cause you just reached 100 posts... You fucking bastard... Mad (just kidding)

...Nonsense, we just have to smack harder, that's all!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on January 1st 2008, 20:25

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Hum, good point! By the way, the video game section is starting to go toward this a little, I think...
And last thing I want t say is congratulation and F*** you at the same time 'cause you just reached 100 posts... You fucking bastard... Mad (just kidding)

Wind... Hmm...What is the problem with reaching that 100th posts... Confuse. Thanks for the congratulation Great and no thanks at the same time for the F**** you. WHAT!

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 1st 2008, 20:38

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Wind... Hmm...What is the problem with reaching that 100th posts... Confuse. Thanks for the congratulation Great and no thanks at the same time for the F**** you. WHAT!

Sorry pal, just reacted like that...

Crap... Running out off foamy lines...

No watching the cardiology channel

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on January 1st 2008, 20:46

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Did you watch Foamy's new episodes? Confuse. Because you could get new idea there.

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 1st 2008, 20:54

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Did you watch Foamy's new episodes? Confuse. Because you could get new idea there.

Think you forgot that my computer is too slow...

...No vigourous picking of your nose!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on January 1st 2008, 21:18

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Well I can get you the new episodes. Smile

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 1st 2008, 21:28

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

That would be sooo nice!!! Finally... Thanks pal... Just send them by e-mail and I'll send you the fan mails that you wanted. The 3 lasts right?

Sorry, I'm all out.... Crap...

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on January 1st 2008, 21:32

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

That would be sooo nice!!! Finally... Thanks pal... Just send them by e-mail and I'll send you the fan mails that you wanted. The 3 lasts right?

I don't think they would fit in an e-mail though... F*** I'm going to try or else I'll give them to you at school. Smile

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 1st 2008, 21:36

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

I don't think they would fit in an e-mail though... F*** I'm going to try or else I'll give them to you at school. Smile

Ok then!

Foamy, signing off!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 26th 2008, 04:27

Ok, this is Foamy here saying that this topic is rotting to pieces!

What are you complaining of? You've aleready got a whole topic for you alone, I can't say much!

Yeah well maybe it's because you are a freaking failure!

What do you mean?

Oh, you know exactly what I mean! You little green bastard!

Well at least I'm better drawned that you!

Screw you, I'm very well done for a short flash animated cartoon!

Yeah well, more people know me!

And more people like me!

You wanna fight?

Bring it on greeny!

Peace to the world!

Shut up Gir!!!Shut up Gir!!!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 26th 2008, 04:55

Hi! My name is The Box Ghost! For those who don't know yet, I am the almighty master of all that's square, cube and made of cardboard. I'm no very popular around here so I tought I'd introduce myself! I've been a ghost for a long time and I choose to be the box ghost because...

Because it's lame...

No! Don't say that! I choose it because... well, it's because no one choosed it yet. The power was to great for them!!!

Yeah right, lets say that...

Hey, stop it! I could easily...

Do what? You couldn't handle a water gun!

Don't you dare laugh at my greatness!!!

lol

Screw you! I'll be back! With... something doomfull! Fear me!

Now that this jerk is gone, I'd like to intoduce myself, I'm...

Let's party!!! Woooooooooooohooooooooooo! I'm gonna be sick, yay!!! ''blerrrrggg...''

Who the heck is...

Who are you? Can I hug you? You're all fuzzy wuzzy!!!

No you can't! What is wrong with you anyway?

I don't know... YAY!!! Gimme a hug!

No, get away from me!

Let me play too!!!

Let go of me!

''scratch''
''cling, clang''

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You cutted my arm!!! aaaahhhh!!! You are mean!Ouinnnnn!

Oh lord... Guess that's gonna have to wait, a little green guy is coming with a giant canon... oh, crap...later guys...

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 26th 2008, 05:00

Ok, so people, as you can see, I started! What do you think? I would really appreciate any suggestions of argumentations to do on a given subject and/or you can also make special requests on which character you wanna see argue with who. Thank you and enjoy!

What do you mean by ''It's just gonna hurt a little?''...AAAAAAAAHHHHH! Dam you!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 28th 2008, 20:17

Am I alone now? Are you sure kids? Yes? What do you say? There's a big meanie behind me? Just a second...

''slash''
Rahhhhhhh! Arggg...

Problem solved! Now lets stop the crap shall we? So as I told you before this annoying robot disturbed me, my name is Teddy. Yes, like the teddy bear. Actually, I am a teddy bear, an evil teddy bear! I also pretty much like cookies!

What's going on over here?

Sorry, I'm talking here...

To who? There's nobody here!

Please, get away...

Wait a second, you're that furry creature who cutted my robot's arm!

Yeah so what? Please, I'm busy here.

I'll show you busy!

Sorry guys, seems it'll still have to wait, I gotta deal with this guy first...

Gir! Attack mode!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

to be continued...

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei on January 29th 2008, 02:17

Some part is quite funny, now make Zim argue with Foamy on how to use of peanut butter. I would like to see how crazy this thing will goes... Watch Out

JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox on January 31st 2008, 14:35

Hi, upon a request, I will now talk about peanut butter with...

Zim! the almighty Irken invader! First, what is this ''peanut butter''?

You're telling me you never heard of this?

Not at all, is it some kind of secret weapon? Tell me!

No, it's food. You put it on toasts in the morning. It's made of peanuts, wich I really like!

Peanuts? You mean those little brown things we find in bags for snacks?

Yes.

Great, When I'll have taken over this planet, I'm sure my tallest are gonna be very pleased of this peanut butter!

Really? Have you ever taste it?

No, do you have some?

Yes I do, there you go.

Beurg! This is filthy!

Let me try some! Hummmm, it taste like wallnuts! Wheeeeeeee wallnuts!

Gir, get the F*** outta here!

Seriously, how can't you like peanut better?

It's discusting!

Did you know that people in the jungle sometimes eat insect?

What's your point?

Your just a freakin insect that I would like to crush!

Peanut butter sucks!

It rocks!

Peanut better for everyone!

Gir, shut up! Gir, shut up!

Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu on February 1st 2008, 02:44

now make gir talke with teddy about his tit ear
this is gona be fun

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos on February 5th 2008, 00:13

What about Foamy or Zim (or both) Arguing with Santa because santa didnt give him(or them) christmas presents

Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)

Back to top Go down